Best Coffee Maker 2020: Coffee makes us refreshed every morning and keeps us productive throughout the day. According to the Journal of Pain two cups of coffee can cut post-workout pain up to 48%. The regular coffee drinkers have strong DNA and lesser risk of colorectal cancer risk.
An instant coffee needs no grinding of beans or waiting for your coffee brew. It can be ready with a spoon of coffee, some hot water, and sugar. But a perfect coffee made by a coffee maker has a great taste. Isn’t it? Yes! Do you ever think of owning a coffee maker? Why not!
You will realize the benefit of owning a coffee maker when you taste the coffee made by a coffee maker. Are you planning to buy a coffee maker? Need help to find the right one; here I am going to mention the important points to select a coffee maker.
Best Coffee Maker 2020
#01 – Ninja CF091 Coffee Makers, 50 oz, Silver
- 10-cup (50-oz.) glass carafe
- Built-In frother to brew, froth and drink—all in your favorite mug
- 20-recipe inspiration guide. Capacity : 60 oz. / 12 Cup,Stainless Steel Mesh Filter,ABS Housing
- Ninja Smart Scoop.After brewing the first cup, the Ninja Coffee Bar is pre-warmed. This enables any following brews to be slightly hotter. For a hotter first cup, after plugging in and powering on your brewer, allow 3 minutes for your brewer to pre-heat
- Permanent reusable filter.This brewer is designed to brew coffee grounds only. Do not insert pods or K-Cups
#02 – Technivorm Moccamaster 59160 KBG Coffee Brewer, 40 oz, Turquoise
- The top coffee maker choice of coffee brewing experts
- Easy use, one button Operation and 4-6 minute brew time for 40 oz. of Coffee
- Perfectly brewed Coffee Delivered by our copper element and no Pumps
- Coffee maker features an auto shut off after 100 minutes
- Backed by a 5-year Manufacturers
#03 – BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffeemaker, Black, CM5000B
- Integrated Grinder/Brew Filter - The innovative design combines the coffee grinder with the brew filter basket for fast, fresh brewing and simple cleanup
- Streamlined Grinding and Brewing - Fresh coffee, fast, the all-in-one design makes it easy to grind whole beans, giving you the full flavor and aroma of your favorite beans every time
- Whole Beans or Grounds - Brew you favorite cup, the grinder quickly prepares whole beans, and it can be turned off for normal brewing with pre-ground coffee
- Custom Brewing - Use the brew strength selector for coffee that fits your taste, options for regular, bold, and strong
- QuickTouch Programming - Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee, plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose
#04 – Takeya 10310 Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Make
- THE NEW DELUXE cold brew coffee maker is a durable BPA-Free Tritan pitcher with an airtight lid & non-slip silicone handle. It produces 4 servings of smooth cold brew with any type of coffee grounds and is less acidic than traditional coffee brewing.
- THE FINE-MESH COFFEE FILTER in this cold brew coffee maker keeps grounds out of your freshly brewed pot - differing from other coffee machines. Tritan plastic withstands hot temperatures if you want a hot cup of coffee. Fits in most refrigerator doors.Top rack dishwasher safe
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- INNOVATIVE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: Takeya brings over 55 years of Japanese design heritage to our line of insulated, BPA-free water bottles & our sustainable iced tea, fruit infusion, & cold brew pitchers.
#05 – Bonavita Wide Base Porcelain Immersion Dripper
- Open/close switch to release Coffee
- Single cup brewing with French Press flavor
- Easy clean up after brewing
- Porcelain construction ensures great heat retention
- Uses #4 paper filter or permanent filter
#06 – Bonavita Connoisseur 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker
- Performance coffee brewer makes an 8-cup carafe in about 6 minutes
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains an optimal brewing temperature between 195°-205°F
- Optional pre-infusion mode mimics the artisan pour-over brewing method by pausing the water flow allowing the coffee grounds time to bloom
- Showerhead design facilitates even saturation of coffee grounds
- Audible signal when brewing cycle ends
#07 – Bonavita 5-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker Featuring Thermal Carafe, BV1500TS
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Powerful and precise 1100-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 198°-205°F (92°-96°C)
- Optional pre-infusion mode saturates freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Specially designed showerhead for ideal extraction in small batch sizes
- Durable stainless steel lined thermal carafe.Performance coffee brewer makes an 5-cup carafe in approximately 6 minutes
#08 – Behmor Connected Customizable Temperature Control Coffee Maker
- Customizable, temperature control coffee maker with phone app for easy, remote operation that allows you to control brewing temperature, pre-soak time and altitude for precision brewing
- Integrated with Amazon Alexa - all you need is your voice to make a morning cup of coffee; World’s first Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) certified smart brewer
- Connection with Amazon Dash Replenishment that will automatically reorder beans or grounds, ensuring that you never run out of coffee again
- Create your favorite brewing profile and save to favorites or select from app’s library (works on Apple iOS 7 and higher and Android 4.0+ and higher). The Start button on the front of the brewer allows you to quick start brewing without the app
- The pulsed water flow design ensures that all grounds are fully saturated and the pre-soak function adds water to the grounds before brewing allowing the coffee to fully bloom
#09 – Braun KF7150BK Brew Sense Drip Coffee Maker
- Pure flavor brewing system : Consistent great flavor from the first to last drop
- Fully programmable: 24 hour clock, auto on/off and 1 4 cup functions
- Bold strength selector Allows you to enjoy your coffee regular or bold just the way you like it
- Extra Large Digital Display User friendly control panel with LED indicators and easy to read buttons
- Consists of lcd display. Parts are dishwasher safe. Anti Drip System Lets you pause and pour mid brew with virtually no mess
#10 – DeLonghi BCO430 Combination Pump Espresso
- Front loading coffee maker. Input power (W): 1500
- Removable 40 ounce water reservoir for easy filling
- 24 hour programmable timer. Pump pressure (bar): 15
- Gold tone filter included
- Rated voltage/frequency (VHF): 115 V/ 60Hz. Rated voltage: 115 V
Buying Coffee Maker
Which coffee maker to choose?
There are several types of coffee makers available on the market. Here I am going to mention the most common types of coffee makers below.
- Automatic coffee maker
This coffee maker is easy to use comes under the category of single-serve coffee makers. You need to load ground coffee and filter if required and make sure the water reservoir is full. Press brew and enjoy the coffee.
The machine comes with advanced setting even you can preset everything before one night and enjoy a hassle-free cup of coffee when you need.
- Cone Coffee Makers
Found in the shape of the cone instead of a flat-bottomed filter. The conical shape has many benefits as compared to flat-bottomed filters. Like water passes towards the bottom of the cone and reach the coffee ground.
In case you are using filter paper no issues of paper spilling into your coffee cup.
- French Press
It is like a cylindrical container with a plunger. You need to place the coffee in the ground of the coffee maker and mix it with water for some time. Now you have to push on the plunger to press the coffee grounds down to the bottom of the container.
This is small, light in weight, durable and delivers complete coffee in record time. If you used French press plunger Aeropress is the inverted version of that. The coffee makers give tons of flexibility to experiment with the ground size, ratio and temperature.
- Stovetop Coffee Maker
This coffee maker has 3 components including the bottom chamber, middle long-stemmed funnel and top chamber for finished coffee. This coffee maker is popular for making crisp coffee without
- Vacuum Coffee Maker
It is like putting the applications of physics in your kitchen. Vacuum Coffee Maker is a version of stovetop coffee maker comes with two scalable chambers. The coffee is poured from the bottom of the chamber, not in the top.
Points to keep in mind before buying a coffee maker
- Temperature is critical
A coffee lover can understand the value of temperature while brewing coffee. The temperature between 195 F and 205 F is ideal. Going higher to the boiling points means burning of the coffee.
The good coffee maker gives you the three-unique setting heat options like carafe regular, hot and extra-hot for a cup of coffee.
- Filtering of coffee
The coffee we drink is made up of water. It means the purity of the water impacts the quality of the end cup. The next important point is coffee filtration a disposable filter doesn’t cost much, but using a new filter after every batch of coffee is too much.
Make sure to buy a coffee maker which has gold-tone filters which allow essential oils and adds additional flavour to your coffee as well.
In case your family has different coffee preferences look for the machine that can change the brewing strength depending on the weaker or stronger cup. Many coffee makers give more than just brew your standard cup of coffee. They also give a great tea, hot chocolate to fancy cappuccino as well.
- Easy to use
There are a lot of options you can find in coffee maker like 24-hour brew start timer, self- cleaning option, make small amount like 1-4 cups of coffee, an auto on-off button etc.
- Sound indicators
Sometimes we completely forget the activity we are doing before. A sound indicator helps us to know the particular work is to be finished. Having a sound indicator alerts you to finish the brewing process.
You can get this feature an espresso machine that makes instant foamy milk used for making Cappuccinos and Latte macchiato. Basically, it froths the milk using steam that helps you to get coffee crème. You can easily make various coffee arts using coffee crème.
- Water level indicator
Water is an important ingredient while making a coffee as it is made up of 99% of the water. So the water is filled as per the capacity of the coffee maker, but the main point is when to fill. Prefer a machine with a feature with indicating water level this helps you to see the water needs to be refilled in the tank.
- Clock and setting
You will get this feature in an automatic coffee maker that helps you to set the time as per your requirements. Setting includes the pre-adjusted coffee strength and quantity you need at your coffee time.
Consider the size of your kitchen and measure the space you can allot to a coffee maker. Doing so, you can save you hassle while using the coffee maker.
The coffee maker comes with special features will cost more as compared to a basic coffee maker. An average coffee maker comes with a price tag of $100. Best time to buy during the sales and also compare the price with Amazon.
No need to go to a coffee shop to enjoy the taste of brewed coffee. Now you can enjoy the same taste of coffee and the same taste in the comfort of your home.
I hope this article will help you to find a perfect coffee maker as per your requirement. Make sure your new coffee maker must be in the centre on your kitchen shelve and fulfil your coffee demand.
Related Tags: Best Coffee Maker 2020