With more than 100+ different models of Keurig coffee makers, it can be overwhelming when choosing the best style for you. Thankfully, they have designed a coffee maker for almost every type of brewing style.
Choose the Best Keurig Coffee Maker
There are more Keurigs in homes and offices worldwide than any other coffee maker brand, making them a leader in pod coffee makers. Keurig has taken the science of making a perfect cup of coffee that you can enjoy within a minute, in the comfort of your own home.
Here are some of the main differences to consider when purchasing the best Keurig coffee maker for you. What might be ideal for your neighbor might not be ideal for you.
Best Keurig Coffee Maker
Before you order your Keurig coffee maker, ask yourself how much space you want it to take up on your countertop. If you have a limited amount of counter space, look for single cup models.
Types of pods accepted
Many older Keurig models are limited to what type of pods can be used, which can be more difficult to find at your local grocery store. Look for newer Keurig models that accept both 2.0 and 1.0 pods.
Reusable K-cup pods
Many newer models have been designed to have a friendly environmental footprint, by giving you the option to use reusable K-pods that can be filled with your coffee grounds of your choice.
How to Choose the Best Keurig Coffee Maker
#01-Keurig K150 Single Cup Commercial K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Silver
- Designed for small to medium sized businesses, and durably built to perform day in and day out, the k150 commercial coffee maker delivers beverages everyone will love
- Touch screen interface: Full color touch screen with adjustable brew temperature, programmable auto on/off settings, and you can walk through brewing instructions in three different languages
- Pour over water reservoir: Go big with the k150 with a 90 ounce, easy to fill, removable water reservoir, you can make upto 18 cups before refilling; Faster brewer speed
- Five brew sizes: choose from five different brew sizes: 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce, 10 ounce, or 12 ounce From strong to milder brewed beverages; Because tastes differ
- Removable drip tray: The drip tray is designed for easy cleanup and versatility; It slides out of the way to accommodate travel mugs; Plus, it's dishwasher safe
#02-Keurig 119422 K15 Single Serve Compact K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, True Blue
- COMPACT: Small and personal; great for small spaces and portable design goes anywhere
- BREW SIZES: Brews your perfect amount, any cup size between 6 10 oz. Use the 6 oz. cup size for a bolder brew
- WATER RESEVOIR: Single cup water reservoir for ultimate portability - just add fresh water for each brew
- DRIP TRAY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 5.2" tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy clean up
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Automatic shut off turns the brewer off after each brew, helping to save energy. Material: Plastic
#03-Keurig K250 Single Serve, K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with Strength Control, Peacock Blue
- A sleek and slim single-serve coffee maker. Includes 4 K-Cup pods, a water filter handle + 2 water filters, and a bottle of descaling solution to help extend the life of your brewer. Dimensions : 13.7 H X 9 W X 15 D inches
- 40 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 4+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill
- Brews multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes (4, 6, 8, 10 oz.) and brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods to give you more coffee when you need it (Carafe sold separately)
- Strength Control: A strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup pod brew size
- A black and white touch screen makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute
Some Keurigs have a water reservoir that is useful for brewing larger cups of coffee or multiple cups between refills. However, these coffee makers take up more space. But single cup coffee makers only hold water for one cup and often don’t ofter temperature control.
Read More: Tips on How to Clean a Coffee Maker
Some models can only be used to make coffee or espresso but others can use flavored pods, giving you more options. Also, if the temperature, brew strength and size is important to you, then look for models that your give those options.