How To Make Coffee Without A Coffee Maker: To make coffee without a coffee maker, perhaps when camping or first thing in the morning and machine is on the blink. Begin by adding coffee granules to a medium sized pot. Fill with cold water and place on flame or hob of stove at a medium heat. Slowly allow temperature to rise until it reaches just before boiling point. Remove from heat and allow coffee to sit for approximately 5 minutes.
How To Make Coffee Without A Coffee Maker
If a stronger coffee is desired then sit for a further 5 to 7 minutes, thus, allowing for a deeper flavour to develop. Once this is done, locate a strainer (or in the case of camping a fine cotton gauze such as muslin may be used), and gently pour coffee through strainer and into an awaiting vessel. Arrange nominated number of cups, milk and preferred sweeteners. Carefully pour freshly brewed coffee into nominated cups. Add milk and sugar to taste.
How To Make Coffee Without A Coffee Maker
#01-Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker, Fast Brewing, Stainless Steel
- Brew your own ground Coffee with single-serve scoop filter.
- Fast brewing. Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce Travel mug in under 2. 5 minutes.
- Flexible. Uses a mesh scoop filter so it can be brewed with your choice of coffee grounds.
- Custom cup. Brews a single-serve cup to your liking with regular (automatic drip) and bold options.
- Durable. Designed with durable, easy-to-clean Stainless Steel to ensure longevity. Built-in stand for Coffee mugs.
#02-AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker – Quickly Makes Delicious Coffee without Bitterness – 1 to 3 Cups Per Pressing
- Popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide, the patented AeroPress is a new kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity.
- Good-bye French Press! The rapid brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity created by the long steep time required by the French press. Plus, the AeroPress paper Microfilter eliminates grit and means clean up takes seconds.
- Makes 1 to 3 cups of American coffee per pressing in about a minute, and unlike a French press, it can also brew espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based drinks.
- Perfect for home kitchen use, the AeroPress is lightweight, compact, portable and durable, making it also ideal for traveling, camping, backpacking, boating and more!
- Includes the AeroPress press, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 350 microfilters and a filter holder. Phthalate free and BPA free. Mug not included. Assembled measurements: 9 1/2" h X 4" w X 4" d
#03-Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Black
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
Make Coffee Without A Coffee Maker
A strong, hot coffee is a preferred morning ritual to millions upon millions of people across the world daily. Many of us cannot even begin to think of facing the world before succumbing to the infinite pleasure that is found in this heady morning brew. Having the know how to replicate the luscious decadency afforded by specialised coffee machines at our fingertips if we so happen to find ourselves in a position to be without one is an essential skill to be in possession of. In so many cultures all over the world this simple method of creating the perfect brew is employed.
Read More: How To Use A French Press Coffee Maker
Following the simple steps above, even with the barest tools, no one need ever find themselves in the position of finding themselves without one of life’s most indulgent and necessary pleasures, that of the alchemy that is coffee.