How To Use A French Press Coffee Maker: An invention of the 19th century, the French press is also commonly known as a press pot. It boasts of being convenient in terms of speed and making smooth and fine cup of expresso. The machine is easy to use, affordable and brews a delicious cup of coffee. The French press pot embodies the making of a cup of coffee as more of an art than science. The following are the basic step by step fundamentals of how to use a French press coffee maker.
How To Use A French Press Coffee Maker
Step 1. Using cool water
It is a basic requirement to use water that is slightly cooler than boiling. After the water has boiled, let it cool for a minute or two. It is best to use water that has not been boiled before to achieve good results. Boiling water is efficient for removing any gases dissolved in tap water and is good for leaving a ‘flat’ taste.
Step 2. Grind the coffee beans
Grinding fresh coffee is 100% more suitable and better than using pre-ground coffee. By grinding, the taste, aroma and flavor is maximized.
Step 3. 2 tablespoons of coffee for every 1 cup
Depending on how strong one likes he’s coffee, the fundamental rule is two use two spoons of ground coffee to make 1 cup of coffee.
How To Use A French Press Coffee Maker
#01-Large French Press Coffee Maker – Extra Filters for a Richer and Fuller Coffee Flavor | Designed with Double Wall | Black Stainless Steel
- THE MODERN FRENCH PRESS FOR A DELICIOUS CUP OF HOME BREWED - The Belwares French Press truly makes the best cup of coffee than drip machines. How do we know? Unlike a drip machine that uses paper filter, the coffee ground will be placed in the bottom of the french press container, and steeping them with hot water for five minutes. This releases the essential oils and flavors that you would otherwise miss with the drip machine - giving you pure brewed coffee everytime
- DELUXE BLACK STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN - From our cylinder design to its great pouring mechanism, this French Press Coffee Maker is made with the finest Stainless Steel that is sturdy, 'sexy', and modern with clean lines and premium workmanship. The vacuum layered, double wall construction that keeps the coffee temperature for longer time
- MULTI-SCREEN FILTER SYSTEM CATCHES THE TINIEST COFFEE GROUNDS - The tight seal between the screen filtration system and wall ensures no coffee grounds are in your coffee. Once you steeped the grounds for 5min, press down the plunger slowly, serve on your favorite cup and enjoy!
- NICE GIFT IDEA FOR COFFEE CONNOISSEURS AND COFFEE LOVERS - This coffee presser will make a great impression for someone who hasn't yet discovered the best way to make a tasty coffee. You can think of giving this as a gift for family members, friends, and loved ones on Valentine's Gift, Holidays, Thanksgiving, Thank You Present, and any occasion
- ENJOY UNMATCHED FRESHNESS OR WE'LL REFUND YOU - We provide unconditional lifetime guarantee for all of our products. We're confident that Belwares French Press will make your morning coffee cups heaven, contact us for a replacement if there's an issue
#02-French Press Coffee Maker (8 cup, 34 oz) With 4 Level Filtration System, 304 Grade Stainless Steel, Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass by Cafe Du Chateau
- COFFEE PRESS - Our 4 level filtration system utilizes double stainless steel screen filters on a durable plunger supported by a spring loaded base plate to seal the edges, followed by a final top lid strainer to give you a pure brew with no grounds. Perfect french press coffee every time.
- ONLY THE FINEST MATERIALS - Every metal piece is 304 grade stainless steel providing a resilient shine and rust protection. The borosilicate glass carafe can withstand boiling water!
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If anything happens to your original Café Du Chateau coffee french press, we will send you out a replacement for FREE.
- BPA FREE - All individual materials surpass food/drink grade quality requirements with certified lab tests. BPA free plastic lid strainer, 304 food grade rated stainless steel, thermal resistant coffee press glass (8-cup).
- FRENCH COFFEE PRESS BREWING GUIDE - Detailed coffee brewing guide and brewer manual accompanies your cold press coffee maker.
#03-Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, 17 Ounce, .5 Liter, Chrome
- 17-ounce capacity
- Durable stainless-steel frame
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker
- Accepted as one of the best ways to brew coffee.
Step 4. Pour, stir then cover
Next is to pour water over the ground coffee in a cup and stir to make sure of even coffee taste. Stir helps to make sure all the grounds are covered and the oils in the beans properly extracted.
Read More: The Best Coffee Maker
Step 5. Let it sleep for 4 minutes
The final step is to cover the coffee and let is sleep for 4 minutes. To maximize the taste, you can let it sleep for up to 10 minutes. After the time has elapsed, pour and enjoy!