How To Use A French Press Coffee Maker: An invention of the 19th century, the French press is also commonly known as a press pot. It boasts of being convenient in terms of speed and making smooth and fine cup of expresso. The machine is easy to use, affordable and brews a delicious cup of coffee. The French press pot embodies the making of a cup of coffee as more of an art than science. The following are the basic step by step fundamentals of how to use a French press coffee maker.
How To Use A French Press Coffee Maker
Step 1. Using cool water
It is a basic requirement to use water that is slightly cooler than boiling. After the water has boiled, let it cool for a minute or two. It is best to use water that has not been boiled before to achieve good results. Boiling water is efficient for removing any gases dissolved in tap water and is good for leaving a ‘flat’ taste.
Step 2. Grind the coffee beans
Grinding fresh coffee is 100% more suitable and better than using pre-ground coffee. By grinding, the taste, aroma and flavor is maximized.
Step 3. 2 tablespoons of coffee for every 1 cup
Depending on how strong one likes he’s coffee, the fundamental rule is two use two spoons of ground coffee to make 1 cup of coffee.
How To Use A French Press Coffee Maker
#01-Large French Press Coffee Maker – Extra Filters for a Richer and Fuller Coffee Flavor | Designed with Double Wall | Black Stainless Steel
- ☕ ENJOY COFFEE AT HOME - The Belwares Large french press coffee maker is tough, durable, rust proof & has a beautiful matte black finish. Simply add course ground Coffee, hot water and press. The Large coffee press makes 12 cups of Coffee (4 oz each) in just 5 minutes & serves for 3-4 people.
- ☕ ONLY THE FINEST MATERIALS - This stainless steel french coffee press is made with 304-grade stainless steel that is sturdy, classy, modern & BPA Free. This coffee press is vacuum layered with double-wall construction that retains your coffee hot for longer.
- ☕ 4 LEVEL FILTRATION SYSTEM - That catches the tiniest coffee grounds, the tight seal between the screen filtration system and the wall ensures no coffee grounds are in your coffee. The filter screen is easy to disassemble to hand clean (do not put in dishwasher).
- ☕ NICE GIFT IDEA FOR COFFEE LOVERS - This coffee presser will make a great impression for someone that loves real tasty coffee. Great gift idea for family members & friends to give on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Thank You Present.
- ☕WHY PURCHASE THIS FRENCH PRESS - Other than the affordable price, this is easy to use & easy to clean, comes with 2 extra filters & a clear user manual. That's why we have over 20,000 happy customers, So choose Belwares with confident & get a 1-year Warranty!
#02-French Press Coffee Maker (8 cup, 34 oz) With 4 Level Filtration System, 304 Grade Stainless Steel, Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass by Cafe Du Chateau
- COFFEE PRESS - Our 4 level filtration system utilizes double stainless steel screen filters on a durable plunger supported by a spring loaded base plate to seal the edges, followed by a final top lid strainer to give you a pure brew with no grounds. Perfect french press coffee every time.
- ONLY THE FINEST MATERIALS - Every metal piece is 304 grade stainless steel providing a resilient shine and rust protection. The borosilicate glass carafe can withstand boiling water!
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If anything happens to your original Café Du Chateau coffee french press, we will send you out a replacement for FREE.
- BPA FREE - All individual materials surpass food/drink grade quality requirements with certified lab tests. BPA free plastic lid strainer, 304 food grade rated stainless steel, thermal resistant coffee press glass (8-cup).
- FRENCH COFFEE PRESS BREWING GUIDE - Detailed coffee brewing guide and brewer manual accompanies your cold press coffee maker.
#03-Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, 17 Ounce, .5 Liter, Chrome
- 17-ounce capacity
- Durable stainless-steel frame
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker
- Accepted as one of the best ways to brew coffee.
Step 4. Pour, stir then cover
Next is to pour water over the ground coffee in a cup and stir to make sure of even coffee taste. Stir helps to make sure all the grounds are covered and the oils in the beans properly extracted.
Read More: The Best Coffee Maker
Step 5. Let it sleep for 4 minutes
The final step is to cover the coffee and let is sleep for 4 minutes. To maximize the taste, you can let it sleep for up to 10 minutes. After the time has elapsed, pour and enjoy!